salomon hiking backpacks
When it comes to setting new standards along with latest innovative technology in mountain sports, this French Alps base company has been delivering from 1947. Salomon has made it possible, for every mountain sports fan to face new challenges, and make it fun does not matter what outdoor activities untaken. That is why the Salomon S-Lab Peak 20 Set – SS17 best salomon hiking backpacks around come from Salomon if you ever read reviews on shoes, clothing, and equipment for a variety of outdoor sports, you will know how good this company is
As apart of their progressive equipment that gives freedom to anyone, we touch on the top Choice backpacks for hiking & Backpacking that is the Salomon S-Lab Peak 20 Set
- Fully adjustable to different sizes
- Large and variable storage capacity
- Side pockets accessible while running
- Multiple options for carrying water/food
- Lacks additional small pockets above/below front water bottles
£128.39 - £177.58
when it comes to salomon hiking backpacks then you are looking at Superior comfort as well as stability, then look no further than the Salomon S-Lab Peak 20 Set. This backpack is Ideal also great design for all you adventure runners, who are looking for fastpack or long adventure race or even just a run, but also can be used for evryday hiking or backing. not to say it can make a good urban backpack.
Dual elastic front pockets are well designed for quick access to 500ml Soft Flasks on-the-run hydration. The breathable, padded back construction delivers sufficient comfort for a great adventure run experience
Let’s look at the Salomon S-Lab Peak 20 Set highlights:
- 1 main compartment with a full length zip (double slider) that open up allowing easy access and organisation of what is inside.
- Fabrics that wick and are quick drying.
- Three sizes – S, M and L.
- Soft trims so no chafing.
- Sensifit is a Salomon buzz word that ultimately means it should be the Rolls Royce of bags when coming to fit and comfort.
- Front hydration pockets x2 (designed for 500ml soft flasks).
- Adjustable front straps for customized fit.
- Zipper pockets – It has 2 large pockets on the front, 2 expandable pockets on the shoulder straps and 2 top zipped mesh pockets.
- Will take a bladder.
- Ability to carry poles or ice axes.
- Lightweight at 484g +/-.
THE Salomon S-Lab Peak 20 Set Backpack
This hiking backpacks /Running Backpack will is great for long distance mountain racing, overnight adventure or when excessive mandatory kit is call for. Yet what is the verdict on this hiking backpacks /Running Backpack and can it be used for 6-day self-sufficient race?
Salomon S-Lab Peak 20 Set Backpack VERDICT
This is a super-technical hiking backpacks /Running Backpack from top brand names, with double compression system, and a design that gives excellent stability when carrying 22l of ki . S-Lab Peak 20 Set features and adjustment take a bit of getting used to, end of the day there work, plus with low weight as well as good selection of front pockets means this hiking backpacks /Running Backpack ideal for shorter routes as well as the multi-day events
So in total, the S-Lab Peak 20 Set is a bit complicated, but a good choice for outdoor adventures.
Salomon Hiking Backpacks
Top Selling Salomon Backpacks